Apply now! Register or Log In to start an application.
Welcome to the application for the Summer Internship Program in Philanthropy. This program provides paid internships at participating UT institutions for students interested in exploring an exciting career in philanthropy. More information can be found on the main website here.
To be eligible for a summer internship position, students must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at one of the 14 University of Texas institutions.
The program seeks students with various backgrounds that may include but are not limited to liberal arts, business, finance, sales, marketing, communications, and/or public affairs/policy. Read the position description here for more information.
- Paid position
- Schedule: 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
- Duration: May 28 – Aug 2, 2019 (10 weeks, excluding Independence day)
- Students may also be eligible for academic credit.
- Application deadline is Friday, January 18, 2019 by 11:59pm CST
- Interviews completed by Thursday, February 28
- Applicants notified of final decision by Monday, March 11